Friday, February 20, 2009

Film Update!

I'm still busy pluggin away slowly on my film, Better off Undead. But I just wanted to put up some frames at various stages of completion. It's a lot of hard work and can get exhausting at times, but it's really exciting to see it start to come together!




That is all for now, more to come soon. Thanks for looking! Now back to work!

**On a side note, I love coming across interviews with certain lumanaries that get you motivated, or inspired. This morning its from Walt Disney:

The answer, according to Disney is: Invent your own job; take such an interest in it that you eat, sleep, dream, walk, talk and live nothing but your work until you succeed. Then you may take on a hobby or two if you feel so inclined.

“All this talk about my making a lot of money is bunk,” declares Disney. “After 10 years of pretty tough sledding, I am now making a moderate profit on my products, but every dime I take in is immediately put back into the business. I’m building for the future. And my goal isn’t millions; it’s better pictures.

“I’m not interested in money, except for what I can do with it to advance my work. The idea of piling up a fortune for the sake of wealth seems silly to me. Work is the real adventure in life. Money is merely a means to make more work possible."

WORD!

19 comments:

Hammy said...

Can't wait to see the final film!! :) These are looking great so far, thanks for sharing!

Bobby Pontillas said...

Thanks alot Ting! I appreciate it!

Ivan Oviedo said...

Hi Bobby,

Thanks for compliments man, I still have much to learn. I love seeing your work, congratulations.

joonasjoonas said...

It's really interesting to see your film come together, thanks for posting along the way!

and thanks for the reminder from Disney.

RAWLS said...

Lookin good bro. I'm excited to see the final product!

Alina Chau said...

Sooo cute!!

Alina Chau said...

Sooo cute!!

Sarita K. said...

Wow these shots look great! I can't wait to see the final piece! Pure awesomeness ...

benton jew said...

This looks likes its going to be a pretty awesome film!

Pouch Junior said...

NO, I LOVE YOUR WORK!!

Bobby Pontillas said...

Thanks for the good words everyone! The encouragement really helps!

Jeremy said...

Yeah I don't really have anything new to add except you're a mad genius. I love your short film! Hope you don't mind but I'd like to use your quotes for my inspiring animation twitter messages(twitter.com/xsheet). Its better than reading about which sandwich I'm eating :P

Heidi Smith said...

This looks really cute!!

gemini82 said...

Motivation for the Masses. Great work man.-

Rodrigo said...

Bobby!

Good to see you on the blogosphere! Your art is always nice on the eyes.

I've actually just started a new gig with Dreamworks-like last week! It's been surreal man. I'm not a fan of their animation tool at the moment, but I'll get over the hump hopefully soon.

Keep in touch dude!

Amanda Grazini said...

hey bobby!

now you are my facebook friend too!yay!

love your stuff!Good as always!

Tapan Gandhi said...

holy shit! bobby pontillas commented on my blog! thanks man :)

ur film seems to be something right up my alley.. i cannot wait to see some animation from it!

Giselle Gonzalez said...

Hi! Thanks a bunch :) Your zombie boy is awesomely cute!

兩津 said...

視訊聊天,080聊天室,080苗栗人聊天室,6k聊天室,視訊聊天室,成人聊天室,中部人聊天室,免費視訊,視訊交友,視訊美女,視訊做愛,正妹牆,美女交友,玩美女人,美女,美女寫真,美女遊戲,hi5,hilive,hi5 tv,a383,微風論壇,微風,伊莉,伊莉討論區,伊莉論壇,sogo論壇,台灣論壇,plus論壇,plus,痴漢論壇,維克斯論壇,情色論壇,性愛,性感影片,校園正妹牆,正妹,AV,AV女優,SEX,走光,a片,a片免費看,A漫,h漫,成人漫畫,免費A片,色情網站,色情遊戲,情色文學,麗的色遊戲,色情,色情影片,同志色教館,色色網,色遊戲,自拍,本土自拍,kk俱樂部,後宮電影院,後宮電影,85cc免費影城,85cc免費影片,免費影片,免費小遊戲,免費遊戲,小遊戲,遊戲,好玩遊戲,好玩遊戲區,A片,情趣用品,遊戲區,史萊姆好玩遊戲,史萊姆,遊戲基地,線上遊戲,色情遊戲,遊戲口袋